Saturday, May 27, 2006

The Big Easy FAFE








I had anticipated this for years
this move
this baggage this stuff
all this stuff
how would i get rid of it all
i needed a truck to pull up and excavate me
from this home i have had for nine years
how was this gonna happen?

well it couldn't have been easier
and wow I actually had fun
part of it was my big big FAFE




("FAFE" is an organizational catch phrase
created by organizers who enjoy the art
of putting things in their correct place
while having fun and being distracted
yet very focused and intentional
at the same time!!!)
yes this is the biggest FAFE OF MY LIFE!
and being a virgo i was all over it
very organized and ready to roll
but also
when you have the best friends in the world
who bring smiles and scones and firefly pendants
how can it be hard?

thank you toni and rachel and ari and cesar and shmess and chris and trina
as well as my wonderful neighbors
for making the hardest thing
the easiest thing
thank you thank you thanks...

then to top it off
I had the amazing honor
of enjoying Michael's birthday that same night
My favorite musician, an inspiration, a wonderful man
what a way to go out....

thank you tt for the pictures!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home