Tuesday, May 16, 2006

*Speaking of Labello*








Check her out~ thats my new darlink
Lucia Tamsen Ferris
Katia let me be with her all afternoon
We had lots of fun on the trampoline~*
marinaded tofu
and talked deep talks
i love me some katia
thank you hunny
you are beautiful, truly

And guess what?
ITS TACO TUESDAY!!!!!
Didn'tyaknow?
thanks for dinner moss*

Know whatelse?
Jessica thought that it was blogworthy anyway:
I Am Not Using Labello
None
Not a Labello in the house
Kiehls is my new lip crack
with spf 15n'shit
ALSO~today is my ninth month anniversary
of not smoking ~huzzah~!

*Speaking of Labello*

On the way over to taco tuesday
I saw N~s car and left a note on the front window
Cause I had some purty markers in my bag anyway
And was looking for a way to say hello and goodbye
left it right there on the windshield
cause email phone telepathy doesn't work much anymore
*so there*
and here's a picture of my walk home everyday
purty darn lucky huh? tourists come from all over the world
to get that picture
and I've walked it every day
up hill
bothways
really

AND LASTLY

Have you noticed my name is written all over this lil' city?
it is spelled wrong, they do it with a "y"
but it is still there

shine on then-

2 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, Blogger Helen said...

I had to look up labello and then I was like oh shit, because, well... I'll have to post a picture of my love affair with chappies...

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger Scott and Christie said...

Yes, sorry, for those not in the know- Labello is only the worlds best lip crack in the world~ you used to not be able to get it here in the US so it had an extra level of danger for me....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home