Wednesday, May 17, 2006

My West Side











My incredible co-workers
Threw a huge ol' shindig for me today
It was so so so nice
Check out my cake
We called it the "chocolate tower of power"
It took me five minutes to figure out how to cut it
it was that big
We don't mess around with our cake!

I feel so comfortable and held at this job
For 3.5 plus years this has been my second home
I have really made the job my own
And I have done a really great job, if I say so
myself
My clients have been amazing, and challenging,
some of my best teachers
I feel really honored, in my power when I am at work
I know what to do, I am respected and people come to me
for advice on how to and what and where
even my supervisors
especially my supervisors

They have been wonderful to me as well
My office comfortable, made my own hours
Had access to great resources and trainings
Have had imput on policy and how things were going to be
It's been a wild ride
And I am on to my next new adventure

I am so thankful for this place
And even more thankful that I know
That my new journey starts
NOW

3 Comments:

At 8:53 AM, Blogger Helen said...

how crazy weird is it that we both had our last day yesterday?? cool to be in transition with you... see you soon!!

 
At 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As stated in Coehlo's "The Alchemist", 'Your eyes show the strength of your soul.' And girl, you have a beautiful one! It was great to have you as a Thai roomate. I still remember the wisdom you shared with me and hold it close to my heart.

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger Miboni said...

yowza...everything is happening so quickly now huh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home