Thursday, May 25, 2006

Gracefully





On my twenty fifth birthday I made it a big big deal
It was when I officially initiated myself into my womanhood
Treated it with reverence
And one of the many rituals I performed was the Labrynth at Grace Cathedral
Intentional Methodical I walked the Labyrnth
It was a very sacred special event
This week I had the pleasure of being there again
For my dear Leniras Birth Day
We went to watch Karma Moffet play his magic
Tibeten Bells amoung other treasures
KC and Sebastian joined us
with the amazing acoustics it was very very sacred
Spent a lot of time praying, was very comforted being in this Church
At different times church provokes different reactions from me
This time I felt held safe protected
Gracefully
I walked the Labyrnth again
Initiation
Next phase
Eight year cycle
blessed be

1 Comments:

At 5:04 PM, Blogger Helen said...

mmm, did you read your going away book yet? thank you for being the person who finally made it through to my heart and soul and said something about praying that has me pray fluidly now, no separation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home