Wednesday, May 24, 2006

This Week in Full




Whatta week
sleepy no sleep manic packing surges
floaty happy sleepy weepie
crying bursts but good ones
nostalgia no nostalgia
all i know is what ever it is feels good feels right
levity
levity

Finally made it over to Oakland to meet this little guy
Meet Eli, My girl Corey's boy
Corey is my love from my UC Berkeley MSW program
We saved each others sanity and made it through together
Bless her Heart I adore her
It was awsome cause I called to confirm our plans
And my man Koussouth was there at her house,
a dear friend who was the Three and male energy
in our SF/
Berkeley circle
we were way too cool for school
i tell ya
He just moved to New Haven with his lovely
Psyched more cool East Coast Buddies
Ok so back to Corey she is amazing and has a new home
built by her incredible man Scott and it is so gorgeous
and Eli is just the bestest funniest guy ever so
in love with him already
she is a great confident happy mummy
Of course I got lost going to her house cause I
Alwayz get lost in Oakland but phew I made it
Had a gorgeous afternoon with them so happy so happy

Then off to meet Gal and Dahlia and Dave
I just love them
'nough said
Big love

Weepies with Rachel
and the Freight and Salvage
new favorite place
with my favorite couple
Sushi with Cesar and her, just amazing
R introduced me to the lead singer
swoon swoon
it was special to do this with them
I was Weepie all night, big love big love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home