Thursday, July 06, 2006

What goes Up



This week has been very full indeed
"They" say that one week at Omega is like a month in real time
And How!
After a long haul working I finally had some time to "come down"
I found myself on Monday and Tuesday sitting with some things that I needed to reckon with
This is good
Now that I don't have the (wonderful) distraction of my move, my transition, spending time with family, getting here and settling in
the real work begins
I found myself really kinda low for a day or two
Checked in with myself and others
checked in with nature spirit and my body
Been doing A Lot of body work
Tons of walking and yoga and belly dance and movement
it feels so good

Feeling solid and grounded again
realistic
a bit of anticipatory anxiety about whats next
but I know those messages will come in time
As if on cue
I have run into that "how can i create a position for myself here"
meaning counseling
maybe beginning a womans group
trying to run the place
oh the curse of the macro vision
and yet nothis is what I do not need to do right now
got a clear message about that
and my natural inclination for putting my attention
on others
oh what a wonderful distraction

I remain
Open yet protected
What I know is that I can do the Social part
I thankfully make friends easily
I am blessed
What I don't do so much is just sit and be silent
I have to dicipline myself
take walks without music
listen to the breeze the birds the buzz
listen to myself listen to spirit

So that's where I am at
and it is good
it is good

These are pictures of me in
and looking out
of my tent
it's like my little tree house!

1 Comments:

At 2:33 PM, Blogger Miboni said...

Ah... so good to see your face....love T

 

Post a Comment

<< Home