Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Majestic






Majestic
This is what I call this area
Dutchess County








isn't that just adorable?just incredible
rolling hills beautiful barns lush gardens
breathe deep breathe it in

I took these pictures on my 4.7 mile hike
around the lake we live on
I love to do this
It gets me "off campus" for a minute
and it is just the best "work out"
mentally and physically most of all spiritually

These pictures are from the Fourth of July
After my hike I went to a "BBQ" in our trailer park
love it so Carnie
of course no meat to be found
tofu pups and garden burgers
(i have been vegan for two weeks now
how bout that)
then went to a seminar on VisionSeeker's
About the Shamanic experience
of course I add a grain of salt to all of these workshops
but I had met this man Wesselman during the week
a UC Berkeley professor
and I really enjoyed what he shared

After went for my nightly Sauna
a whole other experience I will share at a later point
no fireworks to be found (not environmentally friendly)
but tons of fireflies

Post Script
Sorry haven't posted in a while
Frikin Mercury Retrograde has me challeneged with my camera
and so here is about a week's worth of material!
smooch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home