Friday, June 30, 2006

Long Overdue









Pictures Pictures Pictures
I haven't been able to use my laptop to upload them so I will bombard you will what I have for the past few months

Ok graveyards



Being the granddaughter (and sister) of a Funeral Director/Owner these places are my playgrounds. This happens to be me and my Grandmothervisiting my family plots. Yes I know so "Six Feet Under" welcome to my world. So the one with the me and my shadow is my Great Aunt Anne, the Clyons are my Great Grandparents Kate and Michael (fresh off the boat from Ireland they moved to Connecticut and resided there until their passing), and then there is my Grandfather. He passed a few years ago and the loss is still fresh in my family. He and my Grandmother, pictued here (isn't she the best) were married over sixty years. This is a picture of a lunch she just "threw together" and she makes cottage cheese taste so good, I don't know how she does it really. And the tree is my favorite tree in the whole wide world. It is the Weeping Willow that resides in my Grandparents back area, and my Grandfather read his paper and smoked cigarettes and watched it grow every day. Beyond it is the Long Island Sound. It is one of my homes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home