Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Oh Omega

Ok I am here
Haaazah
And yes it is very very wet
All I asked was for the four hours I set up my tent
to be dry
and it was
down to the very minute
howdayalikethat?

So yes my sister mum and i set up my space
and it is very very tarped on a platform for which
i am so thankful
they are so incredible you should've seen it
all the mens were like oh so who helped you?
no one mo fo's sisters are doing it for themselves!


The space is incredible the dining hall amazing amazing
my fantasy salad bar I am the biggest rabbit
Already I've made friends with the Bay Area People of course
Julia B. told Anthony the flower artist that I was coming
and he is just a jem
Really funny lovely peeps so far
I start work tomorrow
taking many classes i've signed up for
i'll keep you posted
big love

2 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Blogger Miboni said...

Oh finally, you are there! Keep writing, please... this may only be the way we stay in touch for the next month. So glad you're having the adventure out there - senidng you thoughts of hot weather to keep you dry.

T

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger Helen said...

I want to write so much, but my mind and life is swirling rushing date I say INSANE. never been this OOC (outofcontrol) EVAH as you would say. But I'm hanging. Took a moment to check in on you, think of you often, much love and peace and stillness your way. wonder woman

 

Post a Comment

<< Home