Sunday, June 11, 2006

New York New York







Whoa it is so good to be in New York
Just Electric
My past my history my love
Rolled into one big Island
So good to be there

Travelled in for the day with my brother sister and Noelle
My brothers very lovely girlfriend
who were going to a "Stiff Little Fingers" concert
That was so ten years ago for me
Got a ride in with them and spent hours in The Strand
Which is the BEST bookstore in the world

Visited with Karina and Jett and Stephan and Squishy Nuggin
(the new baby in Karina's belly)
She ordered in Uncle Nick's Greek Food (Hell's Kitchen)
which is my favorite restaurant Eva~
and we had such a blast

Jett and I made up super songs in the bath
Had races with dolphins and jellyfish
And I fed her lots of yummy food in the tub
I am such a spoiler as an Auntie

Found some Capoiera in the park
Cruised the East Village
Got a drink in a pub
Gorgeous spring day
GAWD I love this
City!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home