Thursday, June 01, 2006

24 hours in San Francisco
















Ok I know I know
lotsa pictures
but get used to them cause I am all about
MY CAMERA
I love love love love love love love it
such a technology whore right now

anywayz

my point is that this is a visual view
of my last 24 hours in San Francisco


Coffee with my lovely host Toni (no pic too early)
Lunchin with my beautiful Thea in Oakland at B
Got some Lucia time who was getting some boob at Katia's (she's like a person now!)
Waited on the steps for an hour for my asshole landlord who
never showed up for my walk through - dick...not giving it energy
Then off to my fav Bissap Boabob which is like my crew's "Cheers" bar
got me some whiskey Fleur's and my peeps spontaneous last dinner

lovely lovely i am sure at this point peeps are like
"you haven't left yet?" i know i know it's all love though

ok but check out my june horoscope:

You may not realize it quite yet, but you are in the throes of much change. Some of those changes may show up as early as June. This month, your primary focus will be on your career and your residence or family life, but one close romantic or business relationship may also prove to become an important consideration.

There is an overarching theme, however, and that has to do with the fact that you have come to know yourself better and are now closer to understanding what it takes to makes you truly happy. For a long time, you sensed there were certain elements in your life that were not working well, but because you tend to be so focused on career, you didn't have the time or the energy to think about that part of your life, too.


and there's much more, creepy on point kinda stuff
again check yours out at www.astrologyzone.com
I am a big fan

off to the russian river tomorrow
night San Francisco!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home