Sunday, June 04, 2006

Grandma's House








So much good fooooood
So many good people
Lots of Lesbian "country americana Kitch" artwork
(esp in the egyptian/americana room J and I shared )
GRANDMA's HOUSE (or gmas plural rather ahem..)
Beautiful weather nice music cool river hot tub
this was how I shared this weekend
celebrating KT's engagement to M~*
they worked hard for their love and they deserve
to enjoy all of this all of this all of this





Scattegories Cranium "the issues" game controvery
drunken in the hot tub again
all the grilled vege's and yummy fish
chocolate penis's
Peter and his Bitches
Katy a glow

fond memories of my "last" weekend in the Bay Area
and yet
I keep saying
"See you in August"
flowing
channelling
from another place altogether
ahem...

Continental High Noon Tomorrow
Leaving on a Jet Plane
But I am leaving my heart...
in San Francisco

2 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Blogger Miboni said...

love love love - so glad i got to spend the last few days with you, good talks, good drives together - good connections - fly safely - we miss you already

 
At 10:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hysterical as only one of your write ups can be. And I'm stealing one of your pix...xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home