Friday, June 09, 2006

You know you are in Jersey when




Oh Jersey
oh jersey





So I think I will be dedicating a certain
part of this blog
to
You know you are in Jersey when

So far:
I was walking my dear Presley around my brothers
neighborhood (he is his dog and he and my sister
and his Girlfriend Noelle live harmoniously together, kinda)
which is a nice town/village close to NYC
Upper Middle Class nice shops but some from the sixties
so it is still humble
So I was wearing black cause that was what I wore to bed
Sweats and a tank top and a sweatshirt
Which in Jersey is either a uniform or routinely underdressed garments
Anyway
Just diggin on the grass and birds and clouds with Presley
When this really loud landscaping truck rolls up and
out of his passenger window I hear
in this really scary voice
"I WANT TO KILL MYSELF"

Ok now call me paranoid
but I know he was screaming at me
and I was wondering why
then I realized I was wearing all black
And also I should mention it was
6/6/06

I don't know why it startled me so
reminded me of the taunting frat freaks
who used to bug me cause I was all goth and stuff
At least in SF the crazies are usually only
bothering themselves
Startling

Also
You Know You Are in Jersey When
All of the men
And I mean all of them
in the Sushi restaurant your sister takes you to
Has their eyebrows waxed
I shit you not
Even the Mexican bus boy
are you kidding me?
I am not kidding you
Now What Is This Phenomena?
Why do men think they need to WAX their eyebrows
Their arches are higher then mine
it is the grossest thing ever
I posted the pictures above for you
To see what happens to perfectly ok men
When they do this to themselves
I am making a plea
Right here in this blog
for it to stop!It must stop!

Who is with me?

1 Comments:

At 10:05 AM, Blogger Miboni said...

And they say our SF men are metrosexuals....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home