Saturday, July 01, 2006

A Preview



I swear I will get back to taking pictures
Ive been very busy working, walking,dancing,
hanging by the lake, and trying not to kill spiders
I swear I wouldn't
I never do ever ever ever
but we made a deal
If you come on my bed,
you will die
that is just a rule, and they broke it
Next morning, I had momma spider staring at me
I think she brought baby brother spider with her

to make me feel extra guilty
I did

So the big thing now is Lyme disease
apparently everybody is getting it
great
so now I am like checking myself every five minutes
the big pick up line is
Hey baby can I check you for tics?
Place is a huge pick up joint
can't really tell who's gay though
East coast men are super sexually ambiguous
in a different way than
Polyamorous Vegan Bisexual Jewish Buddists are
Just different
but refreshing
another big thing is Professors and young lady students
how cliche really
We have some big names here
I have lots of dirt
and will not air it here
Lets just say the Skydancing Tantra Sexual Extacy Course with Margot Anand this weekend has been Very Interesting
Anyway here is a taster of some pics
it's from my long walk today
got away from campus for a big to align myself again
feeling a bit squirely but good
it's so idyllic here
big sprawling farms and beautiful houses
well kept in a country kinda way

and I fall asleep to toads mating
fireflies twinkling
stars gazing

I think of Toni and Rachel every time I see a firefly
and I see a lot of them : )

2 Comments:

At 8:22 PM, Blogger Miboni said...

Gorgeous, oh how summer campish - I love summer camps and all the love trysts and saga... long days, magical nights - hidden kisses... yum.

And fireflies, yes - wish we saw more here, so magical indeed. Thinking of you often in our thoughts too darling.

 
At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just got back from Milwakee and am reading to catch up after having no internet access...sounds like this is just what you need right now, and lovely reminders of us who also love you back here...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home