Sunday, July 09, 2006

What can I tell you








Ever see Dirty Dancing?
Yea, it's like that
except with a lot of OM's
instead of Oi's
NO BODY PUTS BABY IN THE CORNER
anyway...
It's so intense here
You get to know people really quickly
you also get to know yourself
a day feels like a week
I can't believe it's only been two
we settle into our patterns
our habits
our behaviors
our people
so interesting, it tis...

These pictures are from around the campus
just gorgeous
more to come soon

I have definately been on my ride
It's the full moon
and I am a hostage to my hormones
just riding it out riding it out

I am building solid diciplines
solid practice
around self care
self love
And the bigger picture
the Universal picture
it's opening
opening

so...

I am thinking of staying until the end of October
haven't totally decided yet
but did talk to my boss lady about it
she said "i'll keep ya" : )
things are really good
I know this
and also it gives me more time to plan
"whats next"
cause truly I don't know
and this Power of Now shit will not pay the bills...


Haven't resolved the East Coast West Coast conflict
but I will look into all options as initially planned

Meanwhile I am dreaming of my friends babies
My friends Christy and Eric and Dav and Mie had babies this week
My Auntie web grows....

Meanwhile in spider land
I should mention they are not really spiders
They are DADDY LONG LEGS
they really gross me out
esp since I learned that they carry enough poison to paralyze an elephant
but no teeth to bite
nature is cruel
ugly and not able to do anything about their bitter little lives...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home