Thursday, July 13, 2006

Since you asked



Wanting to check in with you all
I will post this here
It is a email to a dear friend of mine
and it pretty much sums up where I am at:

Since you asked darlin
It's been a rough couple of days
Just peeling back the layers, trying to see what is there
Feeling like here I should be all joy
I have this wonderful opportunity to be here
and I am having a really rough time with it
Today is better
Trying to do good things
last night tai chi and a great seminar on Kabbalah
some LIve Indian music was playing
and I danced my ass off
lots of sauna breathing it out
wanted very much to talk with you last night
that part is frustrating, not having my own phone
feeling a bit dissconected to my people
the new ones I am making are good though, yet sometimes a bit complicated
what else is new I guess i can be complicated too
then there was this animal preying around my tent in the middle of the night
scary, is it a skunk or a coyote? stayed up all night with my big flashlight in my hand to fend it off
swore I was leaving today because of it
Oh the middle of the night worries
Today is my day off
working on my resume, feeling a big of anxiety about what's next
and how about you my dear? how are you?
I want to know

4 Comments:

At 11:34 AM, Blogger Miboni said...

Hi honey:

the pictures you're taking are gorgeous and giving me a lot of insight into your daily surroundings - loving it. Sending you lots of love - hoping you know we are all missing you and thinking of you.

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger Helen said...

oh, the grit
like coffee grinds
in yoga when we twist
the wringing out
unexpected
then the shoulds
but it's detox
and
birth
hang in, you...
un abrazo muy fuerte

 
At 12:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we all want to know...

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger Katia said...

Thanks for sharing doll. Sending you lots of love and totally empathizing about the middle of the night worries. Thank god the morning always does come and that we mostly live our lives from the choices we make in the daylight and not in the dark of night. Although the dark is usefull too as long as we don't get stuck there.

LOVE you!

K & L

 

Post a Comment

<< Home