Sunday, July 16, 2006

Meat Less Meat Balls




Enough Salad
Enough Tofu
Enough Water
Enough Chakra Heelie Feelie Hoo HA ShamalamadingdongOm's as Amy would say


We wanted Meat and Alcohol
And we wanted it now

So off we went, Off Campus
we couldn't be more Giddy
Into the beautiful Village of Rhinebeck in search
of alcohol and flesh and loud music

We told our Wonderful waitress if she brought us
ANY
Vegetables or Salad she would make us Sad
She was so adorable...
Had to have the Tuna, had a few bites of a burger which
I really really regretted later
Lets just say that...

This is Amy and Karin and B
The lovely ladies of Omega that I have had such good times with
When I came to Omega I thought, oh friends, I have been so blessed
This time will be just about me and what I am supposed to be doing
Wow how wrong I was
After this we went to dance to the Reaggae Music that was playing
in the Lake House for Us
And we giggled very loudly coming back
after embracing civiliation again
Happy
to Return
Home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home