Friday, July 14, 2006

Blue Moon




Last night was super super Fun
We had a Staff Dance
how 7th grade of us
and me and my girlies got all dressed up
Even bought a oh so frowned upon bottle of Makers Mark
(this one's for you WT! said a special toast to you!)
and mixed it with GASP
cherry coke
caffiene and sugar and a corporate company
oh the evils, te he he
I can't tell you how big a deal this is here for us
lotsa people drink but it's the first time for me putting something
other than veg or protein in my body
and whoa did I feel it
mmmm mmmmm good
esp this morning oh my
but oh so worth it

We danced our asses off so fun
At the end he played a Spearhead song
"From the East to the West"
Felt like HOME
I felt my peeps and my home and my love
Michael F. was here in the spring so his love is still fresh here...

Then went to the Lake and watched the *stars*
and moon rise...
oh the simple pleasures
Stars in SF are a novelty
here
they are my ceiling

Feeling a lot better
Had a great Hike yesterday (over 5 miles)
and then my first Kayak ride around the Lake
so blessed am I

This upcoming week I am taking a class all week
It's called "Gospel Music Community" with
Sister Alice Martin
She is one of the most highly regarded gospel leaders of our time, and will be exploring southern gospels, hymns, calypso, anthems, and vocal tecnhiques. I am so very excited, I thought this was a good way to mix my singing with my spirituality and I am so looking forward to this!

And these are pictures of us being goofy in the Library
We went to go check the "chi" machine... don't ask
and found this!
the pop up book of phobias!
how *fantastic*
This are my friends Amy and Karin with a Microphone for Public Speaking
and here is me
with my very own clown!
I know J and TT will get a hoot outta this pic! wink wink ; )

2 Comments:

At 8:35 PM, Blogger Miboni said...

I love it, just like summer camp - but you can actually do naughty things like make out with boys and drink. Nostalgia, nostalgia...

Sun looks so good on you- your eyes are bright and they smile too ;).

 
At 7:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site
» »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home