Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Amazing Grace






Just Amazing
We are offered hundreds of interesting courses here
Eastern Western Northern Southern
all over the map
And somewhere in my heart
I decided to take Gospel Singing Community

Sister Alice is from a strong Baptist church in PA
She has been coming and teaching Gospel
to Omega for
almost twenty years
People come every year (some for decades) to be a part of this
I cannot even express what this class this week has given to me

First is singing
A lot of it
eight hours a day
songs songs beautiful songs
and they arn't all about
The Lord
and it's ok
I actually don't mind singing about
The Lord
cause God is God is God
no matter what you call it
All I know is that I have been seriously touched
years of confusion and anger and saddness and depression
washed away washed away washed away

On Thursday night we all performed
Opened up the show
What a time it was
to be up there singing
with a great group of people
once again
I have been flying all week
and I didn't even get to the trapeeze yet!

1 Comments:

At 5:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 

Post a Comment

<< Home