Sunday, April 09, 2006

I *Heart* New York



Karina Jett Stephan Baby

hot steamy nights

the city

really wearing skirts

my mum's front porch and the rocking chair

martha's vineyard

my eastern family

sitting on the stoop on a hot night with a beer and a tank top

outdoor concerts

bagels and coffee

rhinebeck

crickets and grass and lots of other green stuff

mindy, sarah and noni and jed and christy and eric's kiddies

diving and swimming

tent city

driving a car again

yankee games

new england coast

thudden thunder storms and lightening

walking around with no shoes on

long island sound

riding a bike

diners with booths

brooklyn, queens, and harlem

kim!!!!!

My parents pool

being a vegetarian again, at least for the summer

sheets no comforter

the air electric

painting with my gma

sun sun sun on a lake with a raft

haunted houses

fireflies

Omega

The Atlantic Ocean

autumn autumn autumn

clarity

sunday dinner with the family

not living in a city

The Auntie the uncle and cousins and their incredible second homebase of mine

living history

2 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Blogger Katia said...

You make it sound so good. I'm coming with you.

You forgot humidity and fireflies.

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger Scott and Christie said...

Fireflies, check.. (see above)

this is the good list, silly! oh no I left off humidity on purpose :)

and you can totally come with me
bring the lil' one too!

how is it going overthere?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home