Sunday, April 02, 2006

We love us some Fussy Mussy




So another Aries lady, Mie, otherwise known as our *Beloved Fussy Mussy* had her birthday on Friday. TT had all of us over for an afternoon tea, cake, and Vietnamese food, so lovely. After our huge *blow out* late night last night, KC, Noi, Jess and I rolled in at what we thought was 2pm, but I guess was really 3pm. See what happens when you don't read the papers or watch T.V., you don't get to hear things like, oh, the time has changed. We had a slumbery rainy afternoon with each other catching up and watching Miss Noi eat pretty much everything, she is such a doll. It was so fun to watch Dav and Mie with her and they are soon to be having a lil' one themselves, and watching Mie with Noi I had such a clear vision of what a strong and gentle mother she will be. That's her with the black tank top on, as gorgeous as ever. Dav (the romantic delinquent as I call him, see Kokochi for details on that one) and I were remarking on Mie's body changes last night after a few cocktails, and lets just say she is one super sexy hot new mamma! Happy Birthday Mie!

1 Comments:

At 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, thanks XT. I love your writing...it feels so good! Your gentle observation and appreciation of everyone's individuality and strengths are quite special. I'm honored to receive your words.

I can't wait to see how this coming year and move allows you to bloom. I didn't realize how much more you had inside that is dying to come out! Yay & Hug to you. mie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home