Monday, March 20, 2006

Mizz Thea


The first time I met Thea was my first day on the Playa this year, Chris invited me to a Jazz Camp to see her sing. Needless to say she had me at the first note. Although we didn't spend any time together, I knew on sight she was a sister indeed. Our first walk together on "The Beach" felt more like a catch up than a first conversation. It's incredible to connect to people on that level, where not a lot of exploration on the basics is needed, you transcend onto a higher level naturally. It may be her East Coast Roots (Boston, Rhode Island), it may be her Italian Heritage, it may be that we were meant to be friends, and I am very thankful for this new/old friend. She is off to India on Thursday in what is meant to be a journey indeed, so we celebrated with Vietnamese food tonight and I got to see her Jewelry Studio which was so incredible! Check her amazing work out: www.theaizzi.com ! Safe Journey Thea!

1 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah! My worlds colliding! Oh wait, that's a good thing! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home