Sunday, March 05, 2006

And the Oscar goes to....


It goes to Rachel for being so gorgeous in this picture! I mean come on! This is us having dinner and watching the Academy Awards. She got all dressed up with Tiara and all (can you see it in this picture?) and me, I put on my best silky pajama pants. I was cold and wet, give a girl a break. She is eating this yummy popcorn chocolately thing that only Rachel would be thoughtful enough to bring over. The awards show itself was ok, I am glad that Crash won. It seemed as if different cultures were represented this year, and I am sure that some moments were shocking to the usual Academy Awards audience. Mostly for me this event is a worthless piece of poo, but it's fun to see the pretty dresses and the weird ways the ladies distort their faces with botchillism. John Stewart was hysterical, and Phillip Seymour Hoffman who won for Capote gave the best speech about his mom. Dolly Parton, Robert Altman , Lilly Tomlin, and Meryl Streep were the highlights for sure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home