Wednesday, March 01, 2006

KC my darling.....




















Tonight we celebrated Miss KC (first picuture) for her Birthday at a colorful Italian place downtown, Pucini & Pinetti . I have to say for Italian food on the West Coast (I am an Italian food snob, spoiled by my sicilian step mother) it was incredible. The best part was really just celebrating KC and the unique and inspiring woman that she is, truly, madly, deeply. This is a woman known for after making you an authentic sushi dinner, she will present you with a shirt she made you from hemp that she weaved with a beautiful silkscreen symbol from some ancient land, and then, you are off to a walk on the beach or a stroll through the gardens. Seriously, that is a day with KC. Now she is supermom with the most beautiful 'lil girl in the world Noi, and it is a beautiful transformation once again.

So Happy March. Each first morning on the first I get extremely excited, not only because I believe the first is a chance to start fresh again, as I am a huge believer in cycles, but because my new horoscope comes out as well. My roommate Trina who is really knowledgable about the topic turned me onto this website: http://www.astrologyzone.com/ and I am a huge fan. Check it out! This month looks interesting, two eclipses and Mercury will be retrograde form March 2 to 25. A little diddy about eclipses:
Eclipses are extremely powerful full and new moons, and represent a key tool the universe uses to create dramatic, rapid change. Generally, we get four eclipses a year, and they always come in pairs, two weeks apart, every five- and-a-half months.
Until now all the eclipses have been in Aries-Libra or Taurus-Scorpio, but those families of eclipses are over. (More accurately, this month, the last eclipse in the Aries-Libra family, a solar eclipse in Aries, will occur with the March 29 eclipse.)
Starting this month, all future eclipses (falling every five-and-a-half months) will be in Virgo and Pisces until they are finished on February 21, 2008
.
SoI will remain optimistic that March is gonna be great! Bring it!

1 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, Blogger Helen said...

Amen sistah! Me too on the moon / astrology stuff. I also love that site. I'm mega into this new moon stuff right now - did you write down your intentions? Oh, and so glad your pics are bigger, nice to see everyone!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home