Monday, February 27, 2006

The Blustery Day


It rained so hard today I thought I was on the East Coast. I was so frikin wet, but I loved it. Got SOAKED on my way to Pilates but I had my gym clothes with me so I was a happy dry girl for a minute. Then the lights started flickering and doors slamming open and I thought oh shit what if I die at Club One. So not how I am going down, at a gym. Unt uh......

So I sent the link to this Blawg to more of my friends today. So far I've shared it with a small circle as I was mostly experimenting. But now that I have grown into it a bit and even become more intimate in my journaling, I am being cautious, but want peeps in my life to know me more so it feels good to let them in. I am exploring what I am really doing here. I journal tons on my own but this is a different type of document for me. Had a really good talk with Katia and Mie on Sunday about it, and she has been mixed about this as well. Fellow blogger Mie (http://kokochi.com/) has really been doing this from the start and works at a blogging company, and her and Dav (www.akuaku.org) are so hard core about blogging I love it! These ladies are part of my inspiration as I have felt so much closer to them even though we see eachother once in a while. I feel like I have a grasp of who they are and what they are doing, and look forward to reading whats new and where they have been. I have been really out of touch with a lot of peeps, most peeps, and that makes me sad. At the same time it is mostly of my own doing as I have been in winter mode, hate talking on the phone right now, and have little to no time for email. Just lame. So this is my attempt to share myself more, and also have my own voice become clearer as it's been a tad foggy lately. Thankfully I have Jess in my life for humor, to consistantly give me shit and remind me that I dissed blogging so much in the beginning, calling it self indulgent at it's best. So I can't take it that seriously. But shit. Here I am, again!!!!

Ok and lastly, I don't know that I want to be writing about boys on here much. But to follow up, I did hear back from the aforementioned man that I drunkenly emailed. Wrote him my "doh" email today sharing that I do not regret my non-soberish share, but I regret rather how I shared it, not being the drunken email type of girl that obviously I have become. He was kind and shared that he felt excited when he received it today, he as well enjoyed the level of our growing friendship, and looks forward to more. Ok~ lovely and vague. Feel good about the way he responded, he totally got it, but really not really at all~ maybe. Though I have to admit most of it the charge is mostly gone now that it's out there. Thats just so-me.

2 Comments:

At 9:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So proud of you. for so many things. and wow that you used your name...big hug to you amongst all this rain...

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger Scott and Christie said...

thanks sweetness
i love that you read this!
and yea, just changed the name thing....just in case...
do you have your blog upinrunning again?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home