Tuesday, February 14, 2006

St.Valentine- can you hear me????


Woke up excited~
Lately I feel like I have just dove into a cool pool, you know that shock you feel the next ten seconds you are in the water?
Yea, that's me lately...
I have done my work and cleared my space and got rid of the old roses and asked for forgiveness and sent them all away with love.
I've walked my miles and sang my songs loudly and prayed and prayed and prayed and and prayed....
I cleaned off my altar and did my inventory and manifested my hearts desire and surrendered
And surrendered-in the good kind of way that is
I continue to have faith
even when I am dissapointed
especially when I am dissapointed
I continue to have faith

My horoscope for today~

You've got a hero inside you -- one who can help you when it comes to manifesting your soul's deepest desire. Have a little faith. If it's the right thing, the universe will support you in what you want.


Key here, if it's the right thing...
So that is my prayer for today!

1 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Blogger Miboni said...

Hey darling, did St. Valentine hear your prayers? Let's talk about Thursday..
miboni

 

Post a Comment

<< Home