Thursday, February 09, 2006

Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog this....

This was my comment about Blogs three years ago. Thought them somewhat self indulgent, waste of time is what I said. Since then I have become facinated by this on line journaling, mostly reading some of my dear friends who do such a great job. JH will have a hoot over this one!

So in an attempt to do more journaling, I have started this one. Writing has been hard lately, physically and emotionally, but when I do it I really love it! Also this is a good way to communicate with peeps that haven't been hearing from me lately. So Happy Birthday blog, you are born!

So what's up with the name? Jou Jou is a word given to me in my youth from my Italian and Jewish Mama's: technically it is an Africa charm... I use it to describe energy. As in, "That janky girl on the bus had really bad joujou"( I obviously hang out with too many 15 year olds at work), or " That house has good joujou, I think I'll buy it!!" So that's jou jou to me. It's also has been my anonymous scribe name, other than XT.

Junket is the following:
n 1: dessert made of sweetened milk coagulated with rennet 2: a journey taken for pleasure; "many summer excursions to the shore"; "it was merely a pleasure trip"; "after cautious sashays into the field" [syn: excursion, jaunt, outing, pleasure trip, expedition, sashay] 3: a trip taken by an official at public expense v 1: go on a pleasure trip 2: provide a feast or banquet for [syn: feast, banquet] 3: partake in a feast or banquet [syn: feast, banquet]


And Jollie is just flat out frikin happy. So here is to many journey's filled with jollie joujou!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home