Sunday, February 26, 2006

Doh, Blessingways, and Birthday Bru ha ha's


Ok~
see thats what happens with a little jack and coke and joints
Also weeks of fluttery anticipatory frustration
All to find out that there is something/one else
I am just in the place where I am feeling fearless with most things

Regret?
Some, mostly that I shared it over email and

I am not someone who only shares herself with a
'lil bit of help
mostly about pride also, saving face
I am the flower you are the bee
and all that bullshit
I am over beeing aloof with men
Especially when you feel strongly connected to someone
I knew with him it would be a slow boil- I just drunkenly turned up the heat too high
at the very least I am sure he is "flattered" (yukka)
And if he doesn't feel it back then he isn't my bee
More honey for me
So for those of you who are wondering, no, I haven't heard from him
And I suppose I really don't expect to
Upon reading it again, would you respond?

So here is my horoscope for today, thank you, validation is in the stars!

Follow up on your dreams. What's the point of talking about what might have been when you have a chance to make them come true now? It's time to make good on any unused potential -- ASAP.

Thank you. At least the stars get me .

Ok so onto other stuff:
Rachel and Cesars Birthday Party Sat night
Was a blast, good to see everyone
It was at Rye which is a pretty nice bar- minus the yahoo's but that made for good people watching
I have always loved the way those two celebrate life and each other
Rachel in her usual hostess form was so creative and cute with all her attempts to have people kiss each other. I am hoping someone got some good lip smackin!
Other happenings are Pete and Katia's Blessingway
which is basically a more thoughtful baby shower
Katia is so radiant, as is Pete
My contribution to their bead chain (everyone brings a bead and gives blessings to the new parents/baby) was a star, as those two are especially bright and shiney to me. They let their light shine, and you know how attracted I am to bright shiney things! I miss them both and they just moved to my neighborhood, just in time for Auntie Christie to baby sit.
I love this picture of Katia and Me. Ari took it sideways and I don't know how to flip it around
but I was feeling kinda sideways today, so it fits!

1 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Blogger Miboni said...

Hey darling: I got your message! Oh honey, let's try cathing up today if you still feel like talking. I was so wiped out from our saturday night activities, i slept through most of yesterday. But you know what? You are fearless and I think it's awesome you put yourself out there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home