Friday, February 17, 2006

Soup ~N~ Inspiration


Had the pleasure today of having lunch with Wonder Woman, I mean HR Puffinstuff, I mean Helen! She came to town and braved the SF rain to meet me for an all- to -short- time wise but huge bowl of soup hot soup Thai soup. It was wonderful to catch up and share stories of our lives. We have a lot of common and I have always admired the way she actively seeks~ with her whole heart and her eyes wide open. She asks great questions too! I also admire the ways she is choosing to quiet herself ~and know we have a lot to learn from each other. She is definately one of my biggest blogger inspirations for sure, and shares herself so honestly with a powerful and hysterical voice. Thank you Wonder Woman!

Speaking of Wonder Woman, I am off for another adventure with another Super Hero ~my Whisky Twin Jessica. Flying down to San Diego for the weekend to move my BFRI's stuff here for the moment while she checks in with her family up north. Should be quite the adventure!

1 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Blogger Helen said...

How could I NOT have left a comment on here yet? I am a blog and e-mail whore (meaning I greedily read blogs & emails without replying)!!! Oh my goodness you are the sweetest. So happy we connected. Can't wait to help you sass up your blog. I know you've got a full weekend, but when you have time check out the templates here:

http://blogspottemplates.blogspot.com

We don't necessarily have to use those pictures (you can add in one you like better) but it gives you a sense of color schemes, etc.

xo to xt!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home