Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Self Portrait Tuesday



Ok thank you to Helen and Katia for not only supporting and nurturing this blogging, but giving me the idea for Self Portrait Tuesday!
http://selfportraittuesday.blogspot.com/
It encourages bloggers to put up a picuture every, well, Tuesday, and explain it as a way of documenting yourself. I took a lot of pictures, none of which I liked. It started in the morning, which was beautiful and bright out, but I kept squinting. Ouchy, time for the eye creams huh? I took this one in my office, right after I played my first scrabble game ever with a nine year old who was a very patient teacher. I didn't know all the rules, and I have a feeling he was very creative in his methods.What I do know is that "diss" is not a word! That much I do know.

Happy Fat Tuesday! And rock on New Orleans for being such a beautiful and resiliant city, who held their annual Fat Tuesday celebrations today despite all that they have been through. Rock on Indeed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home