Tuesday, March 14, 2006

It's Self Portrait Tuesday!!!!

Oh yea, that is me, in my full X-Ray Glory. I was at my Sports Medicine Dr's office (cause I am so damn sporty...) for my shoulder -which seems to want to continue to bother me despite no known reason to womankind~ Dr. Allen still doesn't know whats wrong with me. She thinks it's my neck but the pain is in my shoulder. But she did send in her foxy Resident to investigate, and I must've had my pretty sauce on today because both him and the X-Ray technician were super handsy in their assesments. I am craving some male attention right now, so I kinda let them ; ) Cheap thrills, I tell ya. Cheap thrills. And who could resist me in the gown? Come On!

3 Comments:

At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are too much, I tell you, too much! Don't ever change.

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger Helen said...

amen! I love it - I got x-rays two weeks ago for a pain in my neck. I loved seeing my spine up there in lights. They thought I might have a bone spur but the physical therapist doesn't think so. The up side - I get massage once a week for 45 minutes and my insurance even covers it. However, during my first massage I was almost in tears (privately, face down), realizing how I haven't been touched in so long. And me, too, for now I'll take what I can get ;-)

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger Katia said...

What a beautiful neck you have, dear.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home