Wednesday, March 29, 2006

La Luna Nueva



Inspired by Helen's New Moon Book, this is a good time to write down our wishes and intentions for the next cycle. I am so glad that this moon has passed, lemme tell ya. It was a doozy. Very high highs and low lows, sometimes hourly. I am coming out of it inspired and ready to rock! Welcome Aries, Welcome Spring! My hopes/desires/intentions for right now, this is what I have come up with:

*~ To be more gentle with myself, not listen to that harsh, judgmental voice of mine. Try to be motivated by my movement forward, not self judgment and fear.

*~ To fall back on my faith more, to continue to be open to the signs and wonders that continue to unveil my path.

*~ To have faith in my own decisions, to listen to my own voice, and not fall victim to distraction or self doubt.

*~ To use my energy wisely (thank you r..) and to use this energy to also ready and organize my work/home/life so that I may begin to leave well.

*~ To not give my energy to sources that are emotional pot holes, especially to needy men that I continue to be drawn to , who are not serving me on my path, and to seek out my own comfort in healthy sustaining energizing ways .

*~To pay attention to my body, mind, spirit, and dreamworld. To engage in activities that cultivate well being that are in affinity with what I desire and need.

*~To have faith that everything I need will be provided for me, as it always has been, and that it will all be o.k. .....

*~ To be present and loving to the people that love me too!

*~ To accept that Spirit has a plan for me that may not be unveiled before me right now.

*~ To remember that it's just a wave, it's not the whole ocean.....
Phew. Am I asking for too much? All you can do is ask, right?

1 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Blogger Helen said...

oh, girlfriend! I got straight humongous (how does one spell that??) goosebumps when I read your intentions. They ROCK sister! Wow. So so beautiful. I just have this feeling like a peaceful ocean waves washing over me. Ahhhh. Love it. Oh, and it's never too much to ask for right? the universe abounds! Have I mentioned yet that I'm wishing for a pitstop on your sea-to-sea roadtrip in Boulder?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home