Friday, March 31, 2006

Kickin it with Katia


I had a wonderfully productive Friday!(Thank you mercury outta retrograde, I am feeling so human again! anyone? anyone? u too? good....) Got buncha work done, then afterwards had a lovely tea date with Miss Katia, who as you can see is ready to meet her daughter! She and Pete just moved around the corner and I am so happy to have them as my new neighbors. It was incredible to feel the baby squirm and kick around her belly, and she is so gorgeous and radiant!So happy and you can really tell. They are giving birth in their new home and have the tub all set up, ready to go, in the living room. It looks like a hot tub and gets up to 100 degrees, almost went for a dip but reconsidered it..... We chatted way into the evening, and then she even helped me fix up this 'ol blawg of mine, ain't it Purty? Thanks darlin! Pete came home and had dinner with us, a yummy healthy concoction and then we had a buncha wine... yum. Katia asked me to back them up during the birth, to which I am so indcredibly honored that I would be thought of. So I am officially "on call" as she is due next week. Monday I am going over to smudge and bless the space, and then...... we get to meet igirl! Hoorah!

1 Comments:

At 10:50 AM, Blogger Katia said...

My my, what a lovely blog you have! So pretty.

So wonderful to hang out with you last night and looking forward to smudging on Monday. Love you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home