Tuesday, April 04, 2006

My Mossy Hide-a-ways



These are my loves
Moss and Sophia
I run away with them at least once a month
They are just right~around~the corner~
Have been for years
And for years we have had each other
(thank gawd!)
My Western Addition Familia
A place where we talk big ideas and drink stiff drinks
We have our own language and super*get*each*other
no explanations
lots of laughs, my stomach still frikin hurts
Moss is moving to NY as well, bless his heart
So glad to be in this journey with someone I adore
And Miss Sophia
oh miss sophia
how she gets me
Thrills me to pieces
thank you for tonight my darlings
sophia this is a blog
you need to write, ok?!?!?!

Also it's self portrait tuesday
this is me
in my office
at my desk
first thing this morning
wet Aveda smelling hair and all
don't you wish you could smell my sweet smellin hair!
Ok too many again cocktails Moss!

1 Comments:

At 9:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Mossy too...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home