Friday, April 07, 2006

Things to do before I Go


Ok I love lists
I am a list * Queen *
I am a Virgo and an Enneagram #2 and an Older Sister
I think lists were created for this grouping of neurosis
So
Eight Weeks
I have Eight Weeks
I am growing and I have growing pains
You should see my long list of stuff I have to do
Here is a list of *Musts*
The fun version
Things to do before I go:


Happy Friday




Absolute Musts:

Walk across the Golden Gate Bridge
Have a sushi with lotsa hot sake
Make out with everyone, actually
(ever notice when you are leaving, everyone then decides to tell you how *hot* they think you are. also notice how even people who don't know, who sense you are *unavailable* wanna jump your bones, perfect strangers... yes?)(so this one should be easy, right? good!)
Go to Kabuki
Visit the seven places in the city I have lived, take pictures
Go to Baker Beach
Go to Golden Gate Park a lot (when it f**n stops raining)
Visit the De Young ;)
See Spearhead with my ladies
Spend as much time as I can with my treasured....

I am sure there are more, but this is a good start

Anyone wanna join or volunteer?

4 Comments:

At 8:34 AM, Blogger Helen said...

DAMN! That hot chick is lucky ;-) oh, transitions and closures. wow. Is that gorgeous ceiling in your place?? Hey and are you going to swing by CO for a visit on your way? Please please purty please. The drive is really beautiful.

 
At 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ME ME ME! That is a wicked awesome list ;) (getting you ready for the East Coast already) I would be up for all and any. (Well, to clarify that, I might not want simultaneous making out with some chick, we may have to take turns!)

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Miboni said...

Hey, the title sounds a little morbid ;)... but what the hell? I think you should make out with Tameeza and tell me all about it - heehee. When's the next spearhead event? or ozomotli? I'd do that. what about harbin? haven't been there in a long time, could be just us girls,and we'll find you a makeout partner!

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger Scott and Christie said...

You guys are the best! Right on R I will sign you up for all of it then. Miboni me and you at Harbin fo sho, but part of me thinks you are not kidding... scary. Helen don't know right now about my drive, kinda a sore topic, will know more next week. Smanks ladies for your continued support n love. Helen the pic was taken at the Zen Center, I wish that was my house! Geesh...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home