Saturday, March 15, 2008

Green Light Go


This week for me is about faith
it is about destiny
and perseverance, hard work, and determination
It's believing that I know what I know
and knowing that I possess
loads and loads of support
which is the secret of my success ~*

For those of you who know me,
you know exactly what I am talking about
and for those that don't,
you hopefully will soon

I've decided this week,
my success is based on
all the spirits of those
I have been honored to work with
who have hopefully gained something from
giving themselves time to take care of themselves
and shine their light so very bright

It's about not attaching to others anxiety
and their own fear of failure
or their real fear of actually succeeding
and that's the real test,
and I feel as if
I've already passed

This week
It's about my positive attitude
and knowing I will get the questions
I will know the answers to
I will be calm and confident and in my power

And this week
is about lots and lots of prayer
so if you have a second and can spare it,
send some my way
shine on...


May today there be peace within. May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith. May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you. May you be content knowing you are a child of God. Let this presence settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love. It is there for each and every one of us.

St. Theresa's Prayer

2 Comments:

At 9:34 AM, Blogger Miboni said...

sending love and lots of positive thoughts from 3 people who love you... me, Ari and Aesha

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger Miboni said...

Congrats darling!!!!! on the test and on the job.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home