Friday, February 15, 2008

Puppy Love


OK
We are just crazy about dogs right now
in particular puppies
Scott and I every chance we get are either talking about dogs
watching dogs
planning for dogs
just plain puppy love!

It's dangerous as we have a pet shop down the street that always has new puppies in the window
I find that cruel as it is cold out
and we plan their escape every time we go by

Here is the one he gave me until we can actually get one
I have like five different names for him right now..
He is hanging out with me
studying today
you press his paw and he goes
"you are so doggone cute!"

Was watching the Dog Shows last week and my favorite dog "Uno" won!
he is so beautiful, a Beagle which never wins the shows
It's always those weird looking poodle types
like that bitch Vicki, the little white one with the pom poms
don't see the appeal really
I always hear how smart they are
sorry, still doesn't cut it for me
The only thing really keeping me from falling headway into the dog show world
is the crowd
grim group really...


Yes, I think we might be turning into weird dog people

Watched "Best in Show" the other night by Christopher Guest
If you haven't seen it, check it out
One of the funniest movies ever!

1 Comments:

At 11:00 PM, Blogger Gal said...

Girl, you always crack me up! Please be careful not to become that psycho couple with the dysfunctional dog that is that way because they are always bickering... ;) I love you and will call you soon to talk!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home