Sunday, February 10, 2008

From My Perch





Just wanted you to see where I am posted during most of my free time
I am surrounded here in this room by windows, trees, and 180 degree views of
our front lawn
This is where I study, relax, and watch the amazing views of my home
Here I am visited by sun, crows, bears, deer, and yesterday, an Owl

If you look really really close you can see her shadow
(I assume she is a "she")
up in the tree
She sat there for a very long time during one of more blustery parts of the snow storm
I think she is the same one who visited me sometime ago, she sat in the same exact spot during another storm, probably taking an assessment of the blustery situation. It's a wild thing to see an owl during the day, as they are nocturnal and I am assuming that she woke up during the storm. On another level I believe in Animal Spirits and know that she is a messenger for me as well. In feeling her message I think she was just letting me know that she "sees" me and the hard work I am doing in this room of mine day after day to get pass my exam .

She sat with me for a very long time, and as I turned away for a moment and she was gone...

1 Comments:

At 5:59 AM, Blogger Kim Carlson Art said...

how beautiful. it reminds me of the cabin i spent a lot of time at growing up. i saw a giant owl there once. i still don't know how you ended up there in the forest? what are you doing there? read more blog, right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home