Thursday, February 14, 2008

CUNT


Go Jane Fonda!
All I have to say is CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT!
Wait, one more time... I just have to get this out
CUNT

I can't believe in a world where someone just walked into a University
and shot a bunch of people dead
we are concerned about a word...CUNT
Maybe if we talked about the CUNT a little more,
or had a little more CUNT
the world would be a more peaceful place ~*

At Omega this summer I had the pleasure of being around
Jane and Eve Ensler and their radical crew
who were there for the Women and Power conference
spreading the good V day word
And I spent V-Day with them
in 2002 when the huge Vagina Monologues came to San Francisco
and I walked through a huge entrance of a CUNT to get to the performance

I was so turned around by her presence
she is one of our elders
and owns her mistakes
and has learned from them
and isn't perfect
but the difference is she knows this...
and isn't afraid of opening her mouth

thanks Jane
just please don't back down
like you did with Vietnam
please please
own your CUNT this time...
no apologies ladies

OK, just one more time for the road
CUNT

1 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Blogger Helen said...

that's right! I actually saw the segment but they must have edited it out by the time it got to the west coast... and the CNN report was so vague, I was like WHAT THE HELL DID SHE SAY??!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home