Monday, February 18, 2008

Sweetness











I have to say
I am surrounded by sweetness

Look at all the love!
Went to my lovely Gma's house this weekend
on the Connecticut coast
This place I have called one of my homes
used to play here on the beach when I was little
My Mom and Presley met us there
for an utterly sweeet sweeeet weekend


Having "shocks" of blessedness lately
It just comes to me in one divine moment
of how much I am surrounded by goodness
At one moment I was lying on my Gma's bed with her
We were all watching the gorgeous images from the "Planet Earth" series
(if you haven't checked it out, do yourself this favor)
And I was encompassed by how I have been waiting for this
for so long
to have Scott with me at my Gma's was such a gift
this home of mine for the past twenty something years
and here we all were
taking in the beauty of the world
in one of the most comforting places of my life

Here are some pics to share
the cupcake that I bought Scott for Vday
I just thought it was a work of art
and was worthy to share

1 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Blogger Helen said...

hi sweetie! Did you see that I bought tickets to the Vday in New Orleans? I AM SO EXCITED. Jane is for sure one of my top 4 heroes. Wanted to get back to you about going private on the blog. WHOA. DO IT, I say! At first it was a matter of necessity, and then for a bit I kind of felt like oh it will feel different but actually I say the same things... then I noticed that the comments started coming from my close friends who never commented before, and the depth of the comments were much richer. And now... now I feel SO FREE to express myself completely, as if I'm just sitting there with you in the living room, really sharing the whole story. If feels absolutely amazing. Well, dearest, all my love, always!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home