Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Twenty



Twenty years
my father and stepmother
celebrating on August 15th

Shared in a weekend extravaganza with them, it was beautiful. Just fun and really healing for all of us. Its been quite a month in the family, lots of changes, moves, twists and turns. In the end we all land on our feet, very blessed indeed.

My sister Celeste and brother Tony are also musicians, and had a blast playing their new CD's, mixing it in with Scotts band. Lotsa music and so talented, all of them. The Family Jam!

Scott and Marilyn stayed up until the wee hours of the night talking about God, life, and what makes the world go 'round! A dream come true for sure as I have wished for a man that could go to bat in a loving and insightful way with a woman that I truly respect. It was all love, and very healing.

I really admire how my father and Marilyn love each other. They hold spirituality and growth as the highest ideals, know what is important, grow as individuals and as a couple, and share there love and abundance with others. It was beautiful to share this with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home