Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday the 13th


Always loved Friday the 13th
truly, I'm a freak for a scary movie
the moment right before you always get frightened
when your stomach drops, and then you drop your popcorn
it's the best
nothing like a good scare
I got one today from a chipmunk of all things
was sitting in the woods with a friend talking
and heard an animal in the bushes
got up as it coming from behind me, really scared actually
as it was making tons of noise
jumped and there he was
a chipmunk
again
nothing like a good scare
and the outcomes are usually better than your fears, ey?

So yes lots going on here
and at the same time
nothing, which is just lovely actually
not running around from event to person to activity
this year
more like walking slowly, working, lake walks
hammock reading kayaking
and lots of snuggling and resting
much needed much needed

So just in summary
Alex Grey was here again this week
had a run in with his wife at the bookstore, she was being all New Yorky
and Jersey Christie wasn't ahavin it
but all is good
Scott got picked for the trapeze lottery this week
so looking forward to him taking the leap
feeling less social but hanging with some friends from last year
looking at my need for external stimuli in the form of people
specifically in my typical role as counselor and listener
wondering how that serves me anymore....
and not having any phone service and barely any computer time
leaves me feeling distant from my loved loved ones
so just know
you are in my thoughts and heart
and i will be in touch again soooooon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home