Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The Way He






The Way He:






~looks at me and says "good morning my love" and tells me I look all cute when I sleep even though I am all scrunchy and slumbery



~calls me mid morning just to wish me a beautiful day and tell me he loves me


~ goes out to the store to prepare me breakfast and fresh juice, all raw and prepared with LOVE


~ comes with me everywhere even when I go see my craaazy family and understands and thinks it's funny that my marmom loves jesus more than chocolate and comes to church and stands up for me when my dad gets all fanatatical and shit and tells me to go in and give them a hug after I turn into a 12 year old



~ lights candles and to reads to me before bed


~ goes to the book store to look for books for me, orders books for me
, and tells me all about the hundreds of books he reads

~ looks at me and swoons and takes it in when I swoon back


~ cracks me up all the time



~ anticipates what I need and makes sure that it's there when I need it

~doesn't let me get away with my shit

~ envisions and prepares and lives

~just gets it

~knows how to take care of me when I get all virgo-ey and anxious n' shit




~ makes me laugh so frikin hard about the inane subtle nuances of life


~ helps me feel more me than I have ever felt



~ plays his sax and uses his beautiful hands and fingers like a musician


~ takes care of me and sees all the bunches of ways I love him as well


~always plays the right song for me in the most perfect moment (i.e. "Something in the Way she Moves" on the way to my parents that made me weep but I hid my happy tears)


~ thinks my cooking is good even when it isn't that good



~works his ass off to fix up the house so we can go have great adventures this summer



~teaches me teaches me teaches me (and learns from me and with me as well)



I could go on and on and on and on



thank you baby for our gooooood looooove









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home