Thursday, May 31, 2007

San Francisco













The ladies
my loves who picked me up from the airport with tiaras and huge smiles, even late night, waiting for me with Chinese food , loves my girls

a preview....

more pictures to come, I swear!



The weekend in SF was amazing, so great to see everyone and take S to all my old haunts, very fun! Baker Beach, Presidio, Palace of Fine Arts, North Beach, we left no stone unturned. Even made it to the East Bay for lunch and browsing with J and Rachel (hope you are recovering well my dear, thinking of you!)

London and Neil's wedding was amazing! Was at the Women's Center in Sausalito, just gorgeous, everything was so beautiful. London was smiling so hard it felt like she was going to break out of her body! Got to spend some time dancing, enjoying the music and wine and just warm feeling of the space. So happy for them! Hope they are relaxing, big weddings look like a lot of work~
in the end though everything was perfect and I know they are happy. Look at that back piece! She is one fierce hot bride...

Met Marina, Lenira and Sebastians new babe, what a love! And of course spent time with Dahlia and Gal and Dav who I just worship to pieces...


All in all just a great weekend, too quick but I did get to visit with my very favorite people in the world. Stayed at Dav and Mie and Teslas home with their incredible kitties (thanks m~*) and even though we didn't get to "see" them I feel very close to them being in their space and seeing how "the family" lives- what a great life!

more pics soon I swear, no time, off on another adventure!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 10:17 PM, Blogger Kokochi said...

I know...I really wanted to see you too, but knew that even though my instinct was to "go out" and see you, I know my limits better now with the babe. I get up at 5am every morning including weekends!...I do go out but very carefully planned...so sorry we missed you, but I do feel part of your visit since you stayed. Mr. Ugly is proudly sitting on the purple chair all by himself. That's his place for now. Thank you!!!

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger Kokochi said...

Darn...I can't believe I didn't give props to my kitties for being nice to you. I love them so much but really have drastically reduced the attention I give to them. So I was happy for your loving. Seriously, they purr as soon as I come near now. Before they gave me the standard standoffish "I am a cat" behavior which I loved, but now they gotta come get what they can. So again, thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home