Sunday, May 20, 2007

In the City


Can I just brag here for a minute about my man?

This would be him onstage the new HighLand Ballroom in NYC, playing with The Cursed, which is a bunch of guys from different bands including Bobby Blitz from OVERKILL, a very big thrash metal band for those not in the know... Bobby is so so nice, very aware and alive, he and his wife own chocolate shops on the side which is so interesting to me. Metal and Chocolate. I digress...

So yes here he is with his sax, I love that he combines this with metal, just as he did with one of his other bands Dog Eat Dog (more hip hop rap I guess) who still tour. He was with them for a buncha years and saw the world touring and playing his horn. He is gooooood, and damn sexy might I add !

So also there was Joey Belladonna from Anthrax opening for them, and lemme tell ya, he looks the same! It's like they pickled him!

One of my favorite parts was the picture with the three hair guys headbanging to what I believe was an old Overkill song (I could be wrong.. how would I know?) but its as if this moment was made for them, and their hair. You will note the two balding guys behind them giggling about the hair bear scene behind them, very very enjoyable indeed. Quite the treat.

Long day , but great day!

1 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, Blogger Gal said...

I have just two things to say to you, girlfriend:
1. Your man plays the SAX! That is so SAXY... I mean SEXY!
2. You are so JERSEY! Metal and all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home