Tuesday, April 24, 2007

FANTASTICO


I haven't even talked about the big storm yet~ lots happening, not lotsa time to blog, but lets catch u up:

Had a huge storm here last week which flooded the North West, my neighbors in the next town being boated outta there homes. Mother Nature doing a little check check- one two one two on us. All around you see the bundles of basements out on the sidewalks, this is what happens when the dam bursts and we are not conscious of the gifts we are given.

Went for a gorgeous hike on Saturday with mum and Sue and Presley, lots of branches down and full rivers flowing. Devastatingly beautiful. Just a lovely day with the family topped off with dinner with them and S and a movie. Lots of lovin family time.

Then off on Sunday to Middletown to see Celeste perform on stage at the Paramount. Had the big "boyfriend meeting the parents" scenario which went splendidly as I knew it would.


I am very thankful for the simple beautiful things in my life right now. Each week brings a new and unexpected twist and turn in my family. People moving, separating, coming together, its hard sometimes to catch up. But as my Dad reminded me of two summers ago when I was contemplating making this big change in my life, we just have to be and continue in the rhythm and the pace of the river which is flowing~

1 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Blogger Miboni said...

hiya hotstuff: looks like you are having a blast, and completely in love. I love it! He seems awesome, I can't wait to meet him. As for the big day, yes this last weekend was parent's weekend. I haven't been able to post pictures or events cuz work has been crazy. There's a girl's event tonight, so more pictures, I'll put them all up at once. Call me when you get a chance and I'll whisper the baby's sex to you ;). Can't wait to see you next month girl!

Love Miboni

 

Post a Comment

<< Home