Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I-am-ish at the Amish

First, ish is the best word ever
it captures it all
while being non-committal

I am ish at the Amish came out when we were hanging, me and my word smithy companion Moss, way underslept after staying up all night watching videos like teenagers havin a sleep over

Here's Moss
being caffeinated at my fav store
in Hells Kitchen
The Amish Market

Just gorgeous produce and food from all over the world
Quality Quality Quality

Had the best time this weekend in the city tra la laaing all over

Saw some really good friends
Went to a slinky Speak Easy
that makes drinks the way they should be made- Thanks Moss, can't wait to see you again!

Had to leave a bit early because of the intense Nor Easter that hit us, Thunder and Lightening Oh my! Had a fun day being lazy lazy lovey though, thanks S!


1 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Blogger Miboni said...

You look soooooo happy and glowing, love it! Been so busy with work, just finished with taxes, preparing for our trip. Can't wait to catch up with you, end of next week - that good for you?

Love, T

 

Post a Comment

<< Home