Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Swoooosh Swoooosh Swoooosh


Guess it's time for an update

Warning:
very long blog post


It's amazing how fast life can come together
when you step out of the way and let it

The past few weeks have been firecrackers
things changing and moving into place
before our very eyes

The long and the short of it
is that I am very thankful
for my faith and insight
that things work out
the way they need to

See after learning I wasn't moving to Ithaca
all bets were off
Newark didn't taste so good after that
before that I was ok
I was ok with Newark
I was a solider
I was doing what I needed to do
it was only temporary
but it was as if I had tasted my sweetest meal
and then got stuck with Farina

Leave stage left:
Sister Susanne
off to California at my urging
bring Mike and Mom
go see the world, and see what is waiting
for you

Enter Scott stage right
this new amazing being in my life
who fits like my best pair of gloves

the jam to my jelly

who sees me gets me gots me good

letting the layers of this sink in

when i think of him,

swoon swoon swoon

Sue comes back
wants to move to Colorado
AT THE VERY SAME TIME
I make this sleepy dreamy comment to Scott
Lets go to OMEGA
next day ok
lets go
its on
Sue is gonna go check out Colorado
Telluride looks good
gonna go see her wide open spaces
How do I do Jersey without her?
dunno yet
gonna put her on a plane on Friday morning
and as much as I want to be here with her
finally
now that we are both here
I know she is me
and needs to roam and see and be
beyond what is here which is not here
I will miss her
I moved here , I thought, to be near her
I know others don't want to hear that
but its true
my provincial dream
to raise babies on the beach with my sister
I really don't ask too much now do I?
we'll see we'll see
are u keeping up?


And then theres my brother Mike

who tried and tried and tried

bless his heart

to love someone

that needed to love herself more

so yes, my brother is living with us now

all three of us under the same roof

hasn't been that way since ....hmmm...

Maybe I was sixteen? crazy....

its good it's fun it's busy

Presley is here full time too which rocks my world also

and his new best friend Scott

will have to replace his two mamas being gone now...


So yes, back to the Shamalamadingdong
(omega for those not in the know)

won't be there till later in the summer

but I am so so so ready

for trees and green and people living
activated inspired healthy beings
beyond the fast food chains and tolls and
waste of the nj parkway
beyond who was on american idol
and the death toll of a wasted generation
not worrying about
if the bridesmaids dressess match the flowers
engaging in

things I care about

doing things that matter

to me

And I am so excited
to bring my love with me
and see how he grows and ripens and shares himself
and all that he has to teach as well
I learn something from him, every day
to enjoy and be and sleep cozy in the trees
to witness the fireflies and deer and things that grow wild...
So there it is
at least, for now
which is really the only thing we have,
really~*




2 Comments:

At 1:19 PM, Blogger Miboni said...

Beautiful post honey - you are so in your element. Can't wait to see you so in love, having met your life partner - bringing out the best in you.

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger Gal said...

girl, i love you SO much it's crazy. i love reading you, witnessing you, walking by your side. i love this. so much. can't wait to see you and meet your sweetie Scott. sigh... all about the moment, cuz you know nothing of what's in store, but you trust... right? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home