Friday, June 15, 2007

Full New Moon


It's soooooooooooo Friday ya'lls

Its been busy I swear
People on the East Coast definately work harder than on the West Coast
It used to be so breezy...

As mizz K says "burning the candle at both ends..."
true dat sista

Feeling better, was pretty saturated this week

between work and trying to get to Omega and cleaning and family and friends and self care

it's all abundnacy

sometimes I just get saturated

and then get stressed

and bossy

and virgo-ey

chop chop as me and my ladiez say

I am thankful my peeps, esp S gets it

needs to get back to self care

walking presley

yoga

singing

eating well

it's amazing how I allow my "lack of time" escalate into falling into non self care behaviors

back to the program

back to the practice
back to the woods
back to me
back to Spirit


Happy Friday Ya'll!


ps aint this a great pic? someone took it when we were at Spearhead at Hunter Mountain, we are somewhere in that crowd!


Gave my notice on Wednesday for my job

Heading up north for the summer on July first

Let the good times roll....

1 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Blogger Gal said...

Glad I'll get to see you on Tuesday the 26th before you head back to the woods!! So proud of you. Hugs :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home