Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I just love love love my people






I am so blessed
I know this
I went to this wedding this weekend for my oldoldold school peeps from Bradford, my college in Massachusetts, where I basically grew up,
My crew from over a decade ago
really good peeps who helped me become become becoming
Kerrigan and John (naked John to those in the know) got hitched in an incredibly beautiful ceremony, on a huge old gorgeous farm house in, in a Quaker ritual where we all were the officiants and it was just gorgeous and touching and everyone cried and they have been together for ever and I love them to pieces. Its when you go"yes", they should be together, you just know this...

This week is particularly hard and wonderful all at the same time
big things happening in my loves lives
Dan and Sarah who I adore (another YES!) honoring their love
Toni and Ari and Martini getting ready to unite, and Toni's bday

All the 'licians on the playa
this is the hard part
just being in another part of the world
I feel them so in my heart, my gut
like last year, my body physically aches for this
I LOVE my peeps so much
and having them far away, I am really feeling it
its become harder and harder I have to admit
Rachel and Jess and Toni feelin it too... trying to figure out ways to get me there...
Rachel even offering to buy me a ticket out there
Jess coming up with clever ways to get me a ride and sustenance
Toni offering her wise words of love
Sarah her love and time even while she is busy with her wedding
Gal and Karina and Katy messages from beyond...
I just love you so much

Kerrigan and John were there this weekend surrounded by all this love, this incredible community who created their wedding for them,
and all I could way to Scott was "look at this, how blessed, and we have this, we have this we have this... and where are we?"....

Big questions and we search for the next spot
and also I should mention I am fasting right now at the end of a month long cleanse
so I am very open and emotional
its all been wonderful all wonderful big realizations
big stuff
Turned 35 last week
which was awesome
had a great day
with my Mom
and then Scott took me to the Dutchess County Fair and we rode the Ferris Wheel
and pet the goats and cows and had a blast
I feel great, I know life is good, I have so much, I am happy done my work doing my work meeting awesome teachers, people who would blow your mind if I had time to tell it...

What else what else
just been doing a lot of work
feeling quiet, not a lot of computer time
feeling less and less like I want to be around one either
so here it is all in one big post

I just love you, my peeps
I hope you have an amazing time on the playa
When you look at the full moon this week, know that
I am there with you

2 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Blogger Miboni said...

Hi honey:

Yes, we are here and thinking of all the peeps going to BM as well... it's a little sad - I know how you feel completely. Wishing you were around. Glad you had a wonderful birthday. I'm getting big, oy... big. Moving around is still feasible but every now and then - I feel super heavy. Miss you tons - will be thinking of you on Saturday.

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I love you so much, too, dear soul sister. Feeling so far away myself, yet so connected to you always, always will. I need that and am here for you right back. The playa feels ages ago to me, and yet I love that it's BM week and we're spending it with Miles and Sarah. Boy, though... I sure would love a night off to just go dance under the full moon until sunrise... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home